Saturday, September 11, 2010

Introduction before/for the Beginning

I. Am. Scared.
…of writing.

I used to love writing and wrote ALL THE TIME. But somewhere between high school and now I stopped. Maybe it was because I didn’t have time or because I thought that my writing was lame. I’m scared that if someone were to read what I write and not like it, I feel that their opinion of me would change. I do. So because of this, I think of every word that I write and judge it before it goes and does something silly or embarrassing that could scar my “writing image“. So I titled my blog, Weighted Words, as my constant reminder.

Side Note: I’m also scared of the grammatical errors that I AM going to make. Be gentle.

2 comments:

  1. girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl shoot! i feel you! i cant speak for everyone, but i wont be judging your writing! i am super stoked that you are finally starting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you too. Don't be scared of grammatical errors though, they just hapen.

    ReplyDelete